California Privacy Request

Submit a Request

Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have certain rights available to you in relation to your personal data or personal information, including the right to know, delete, or correct your information. Please note that these rights are subject to certain exceptions, including if your information is subject to the federal Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.

If you are a resident of a jurisdiction with an applicable data privacy law, please select "Submit Request" and complete the form. If you are an authorized agent and are submitting a request on behalf of another individual, please fill out the form by providing information about the person to whom the request relates to so that we can verify their identity.